How do I change the name on my deed?

Complete the proper form to change the name, have the form signed, and notarized.  You can Submit the original document to the Oklahoma County Clerks Office for recording.  Make checks payable to Oklahoma County Clerk.

Show All Answers

1. For marriage license, probates, fines, or any court clerk related information
2. How do I obtain a copy of my deed?
3. How do I change the name on my deed?
4. I have something on my credit report.
5. What is the procedure in filing a deed and filing fees?
6. My wife/husband has died. How do I remove them from the deed?
7. Where do I obtain copies of Birth or Death Certificates?
8. What is the PID Number?